Alcohol Ink for Beginners Sunday 18th August at 10:00am
During this beginners alcohol ink workshop you will:
- Learn about the materials required to create alcohol ink art
- Prepare your own workspace in a relaxed and friendly environment
- View interactive demonstrations of a variety of techniques to create different outcomes
- Explore and play using different colour variations
- Experiment with alcohol ink on different surfaces and compare the difference
- Create a set of coasters to keep or gift to someone special
- Create a final masterpiece to frame and take home
Workshops will run for approximately 3 hours with a maximum of 8 people per session.
Level of art experience needed to attend this workshop: Zero
Includes all materials and light refreshments
Maximum Attendees: 8
Studio Location: 21 Eulinga Ave, Aspendale, Victoria
Workshop duration: Approximately 3 hours
What to wear: Warm layers of old clothes and/or apron and an old pair of shoes. Although the heater will be running, the studio is concrete floor and VERY cold in Winter.
Slippers/ugg boots welcome.
Chance of getting dirty: Medium
Chance of enjoying yourself: VERY HIGH
Out of stock