Showing the single result
Deb McNaughton X Picnic Season collaborates to bring you this bright, outdoors-inspired debut collection of really big picnic blankets.
Each 2.9 x 2.9m picnic rug is a digitally printed, fine art reproduction that is literally larger than life. Deb’s mixed-media, hand-created designs are the embodiment of Picnic Season in a visual sense; bright, fun and laid-back.
Australia wide flat rate of $25 express post including tracking
Please email Deb before purchasing if you’d like to collect from her studio in Aspendale, Victoria.
What else makes this the perfect picnic rug?
IT’S REALLY BIG
- At 2.9 x 2.9m it comfortably seats up to 9 adults and lots of mini humans
IT KEEPS YOU DRY
- Sturdy waterproof PVC backing
IT’S EASY TO CLEAN
- DuPont Teflon© stain and water-resistant top side encourages liquid to bead and makes it harder for stains to stick and easier to remove
IT WON’T FLY AWAY IN THE BREEZE
- Made with reinforced eyelet corners
- Comes with a four pack of super-strong aluminium Picnic Pegs to ensure your picnic stays put on the grass.
EASY TO CARRY
- Keep your hands free to carry the important stuff and up the fun-factor with a matching, water-resistant, lined drawstring backpack
IT’S SIMPLE TO FOLD
- No velcro or origami skills required. Just fold down into a square shape til you can’t fold no more
PROUDLY DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA
- In collaboration with rainbow-maker, D McNaughton Art.